1. TOUR – Set up appointment for a meeting and to tour Dominican Oaks with the Community.
2. COMMUNITY FEE – Dominican Oaks has a one-time community fee of $5,000.00. Half of the community fee in the amount of $2,500.00 will place your name on the Waiting List. (If you withdraw for any reason, 60% is returned to you.) When you move in, the $2,000.00 you already paid will be applied to the total of $5,000.00. The remaining balance of $3,000.00 will be due upon move-in.
3. INTERVIEW WITH ADMINISTRATOR – The purpose of this meeting is to ensure that Dominican Oaks can meet the needs of the prospective resident and at the same time give the applicant the opportunity to ask any additional questions that have not been covered previously.
4. TB TESTS – All new residents are required to provide the results of a recent TB test prior to moving into Dominican Oaks. If a blood style test is performed, nothing else is needed. If a skin style test is performed, a second skin test must be performed no later than 3 months after the initial testing (preferably performed within one week of the first). If you travel outside the US at any time, you will need to be re-tested, following the same guidelines as above.
5. PAPERWORK – Month to month rental agreement and policy paperwork to be signed and returned prior to move in.
6. ASSISTED LIVING – Any resident moving into an assisted living apartment at Dominican Oaks must have their primary care physician complete a Physician Report and schedule an in person assessment with our Assisted Living Manager.