Active Retirement for Active People
Dominican Oaks is a beautiful 206-apartment retirement community quietly nestled in the redwoods but just 4 miles from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and only 3 miles to put your feet in the sands of Capitola by the Sea.
Residents experience a quality lifestyle while receiving the unique comforts of congregate living.
Enjoy your independence and privacy while receiving a service package which includes:
- Full service restaurant providing 3 homemade meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping with limited laundry service
- Paid utilities
- 24 hour staff oversight
- Local town car service and group transportation
- Walking paths
- Sports courtyard with putting green, shuffle board and garden seating
- Wellness programs
- Fitness centers
- Technology center
- Billiards room
- Optional covered parking
- Maintenance of apartment and grounds
- Onsite exercise classes
- Access to engaging activities and cultural events on and off campus
Finding the right retirement community takes time and careful consideration.
“My Mom has been at the independent wing at Dominican Oaks for three years now. She lives with her “husband” in a one room unit. They both love the staff and the residents. I cannot say enough about the Care and love they receive at Dominican Oaks. A special thanks to Deborah & Cathy for continuing to make this a special home for Mom.”
Enter your name and email below to join our mailing list: